Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw once again to the satisfaction of the biggest fan base this weekend at the movies. Audiences found Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark an interesting way to spend a summer day, The Lion King clearly did not scare easily and Dora and the Lost City of Gold discovered their own pot of gold courtesy of their family-friendly followers, paving the way toward Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, which offered a trip back in glamorous times.
Our stars traveled a fast and frenzy pace through Hollywood’s Summer Blockbuster Season, with a stop-over in a royal animated kingdom, a golden city was found, we crossed path with horror, and Hollywood (and its heroes) remained timeless.
How did you spend your time this summer weekend?
Estimated Domestic Box Office Results:
1. Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw $25.4 million.
2. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark $20.8 million.
3. The Lion King $20 million.
4. Dora and the Lost City of Gold $17 million.
5. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood $11.6 million.